Dry Moong Dal Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info. Now let’s check out this dry moong dal recipe.
Dry Moong Dal
Want to make some easy dry moong dal for yourself or your loved ones?
Moong dal has a history of being a healthy food, nutritious, and full of protein. It is also really good for people who want to lose weight and improve cholesterol.
Moong dal also helps to control blood pressure and helps indigestion.
This Dry moong dal recipe is perfect for you, it is easy to prepare, subtle in flavor, uses a very minimum amount of spices. we have use turmeric powder, garam masala, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and some chili, which goes all well together.
Dry Moong Dal
- 250 gm Moong Dal Split Soak it in water for Half Hour
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 8-10 no. Black Peppercorns
- 2-3 no. Clove
- 2 no. Cardamom Black
- 2-3 no. Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Salt Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 6 no. Green Chili
- 1 Small Onion
- 2-3 no. Green Coriander For Garnishing
- Pour Oil in a Pan and Heat it.
- When it gets hot, add Cumin, Clove, Black Peppercorns, Green Chilli, Black Cardamom, Curry Leaf, Bay Leaf and roast it.
- Finely cut the onion and put it in the pan and let it roast till it is brown.
- Then put Salt, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder and Stir.
- When it all get fully roasted, then add the soaked Moong Dal with some water. Stir and cover it with lid and let it cook for 5 minutes on deep flame.
- After 5 minutes when daal fully cooked and waterdried. Put finely cut green chilli and stir.
- After that, all of the water is dried, add finely cut green chilli and stir. Now we are left with fully cooked dried moong dal
- Garnish it with coriander leaf and pinch of garam masala.
Kadhai with Lid: Hawkins Kadhai with Lid
If you liked this recipe rate this, comment, and share this recipe so that other people can make it too.
Check Out Other Recipes-
BE COMMITTED TOWARDS YOUR HEALTH, YOU CAN DO IT!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.