Arbi Mutton Gravy Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info. Now lets look at the arbi mutton gravy recipe.
Arbi Mutton Gravy
Arbi(Taro Root) is one of the oldest vegetables in India and is used in many Indian dishes where it is cooked with different types of meats.
It is cooked in whole spices like whole black cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, and cloves and finally in gravy with ginger, garlic, onion, and tomato to make Arbi mutton gravy. Which makes this Arbi mutton gravy a delicious food.
The arbi is easy to prepare and to prepare, wash the arbi, trim the ends, peel off its outer skins using a knife. To remove the sticky sap, place its white inner flesh in cold water, and then start making this curry.
Did you know: Arbi and Mutton are loaded with potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and copper. Arbi root contains a good amount of dietary fiber and carbohydrates, as well as vitamins A and C.
Arbi Mutton Gravy
- Pressure Cooker
- 1 Kg Mutton Properly wash it
- ½ Kg Arbi (Taro Root)
- 4 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- 2 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ Tsp Kashmiri Chilli
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ Tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ Tsp Thick Garam Masala
- 2 No. Clover
- 4 No. Bay Leaf
- Salt per Taste
- 7-8 No. Black Pepper
- 2 No. Cardamom
- 1 No. Large Onion Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Coriander For Garnishing
- Put the Pressure Cooker on the flame and when it gets heated, add 4 tablespoons of Mustard oil. When oil is hot, add thick garam masala to it.
- Add 1 big onion finely chopped and fry until golden.
- Now add washed meats and stir. Then add ginger garlic paste and ground onion paste.
- Now add salt, red chilli, ground turmeric, coriander, lentils,garam masala and fry them lightly.
- After frying well add water and cover to cook for 5minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the masala gets roasted, add some water and roast thed washed arbi in it with the meat
- After roasting, add 3 glasses of water and cook for about 3 or 4 whistles in the pressure cooker.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes with the lid closed, open the lid of thecooker and keep the gas on a slow flame for 4 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Garnish with green coriander and add two pinches of garam masala on top. Serve and serve Arbi meat vegetables.
इस्तेमाल हुए उपकरण:
Pan: Aluminium Non-stick Cookware Set Pan
Pressure Cooker: Prestige 5 Litre Hard Anodised Pressure c…
BE COMMITTED TOWARDS YOUR HEALTH, YOU CAN DO IT!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
1 thought on “Arbi Mutton Gravy Recipe”
If you liked this recipe, then please give a rating, comment, and share