This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info. Wanna Know about me! Read On..
Who runs Health shows Wealth?
Hey there! My name is Himanshu Kirar the founder and I pretty much run the show over here at Healthshowswealth,
My health journey began when I was a child. I started gaining weight and as a result, was facing health issues.
My blood pressure and bad cholesterol were increasing, Hence the doctor told me if I didn’t make a change, I would have major health complications soon.
Afterward, I was terrified but it’s exactly the advice I needed to make a change, As a result, cleaned up my diet, to live a healthy life.
With the help of food documentaries like “Twist of taste”.etc, and with the knowledge from nutritionists, I learned what nutritious food meant and what I was doing wrong.
It seems so clear now, but it never occurred to me that boxed, processed snacks, and food isn’t good for us.
That was 10 years ago, and I’ve been on a journey to improve my health ever since.
I’ve tried lots of diets and settled for a low-carb diet that helped a lot ever since.
I’m a firm believer in testing different diets and finding which works for YOU! I don’t trust in a one-size-fits-all method to health.
On the fitness side, I’ve preferred to do more strength training than cardio because of how much I tried I never stick to a particular type. Hand me a set of dumbbells and that will keep me going.
One thing I’ve learned in the past that wellbeing of your mind is usually in direct relation to your body and will help you stay consistent with your diet and routine
Thus don’t only focus on your fitness goals and to make your diet nutritious, But also focus on your wellbeing.
In addition, it will help in increasing your self-esteem and reduce depression
For example, As stated in Weight Loss Treatment and Psychological Well-being.
As a result, they observed that the weight reduction remedy changed into related to reduced depression and multiplied self-esteem.
As you can see, I’ve been passionate about health and wellbeing for a while now. The more I learned about health and wellbeing, the more I wanted to share that knowledge with others.
As a result, I started a health and wellness blog which seemed the obvious choice
Why Start Health Shows Wealth?
The internet is full of advice in relation to the weight-reduction plan and exercise. The givers of that recommendation are frequently very passionate (and frequently close-minded) about their beliefs.
But taking the time to really study diet, exercise, and scientific research with a willingness to view all aspects accurately helped to sharpen us on what become without a doubt taking place withinside the health and well-being space.
Furthermore, we tripped upon some fascinating statistics about these growing problems in the health and well-being industry:
- In short, there are more than 65 million individuals that are affected by obesity in India.
Less than ½ of 1% of dieters successfully complete their weight loss goals.
- In India, belly weight problems are one of the principal chance elements for cardiovascular disease (CVDs).
- Health and fitness is a billion-dollar industry in India, However, 65 million Indians are obese.
Those statistics alone overwhelmed our heads a little bit. Imagine if the only ½ of 1% of kids graduated college?? That’s a problem, now no longer a minor issue. Something is VERY inaccurate with the fitness and health industry.
Doing more further analysis and from our own individual experience, we saw some unusual things. Things in the food community. Maybe some of these will resonate with you:
- So many myths, scams, and straight lies exist that people have just become completely resistant to the meaning of good health and wellness. Some have even given up on the “fact” that they can never be healthy and should just “accept” being overweight and tired.
- People have become self-righteous about their own beliefs about nutrition. We all have that Instagram friend buzzing on and on about diet X and how amazing It is, blindly following each phrase preached and ignoring any counter-proof or thoughts against their viewpoint.
- There are so many unhealthy “healthy” recipes out there to make you feel better about yourself “Soul foods” for eating crap food. In conclusion, these things are really just confusing people more than they are helping.
- People are, in general, simply uncertain on a way to lose weight, yet there are extra statistics available than ever since.
As we studied further into the space of health and well-being, we acquired a few elements that became the principles of this website:
Principle 1: We believe that your nutrition defines the greatest of your health and well-being.
We firmly believe that what you eat will definitely affect your body and health.
Food is Medicine.
Lastly, meals cannot therapy everything, however, you’d be amazed through how many “problems” humans directly have and the way their eating habits occasionally reason them.
If you consume well on the inside, you will glow on the outside.
Principle 2. We believe in eating high-quality nutritious foods, not just counting calories.
When you concentrate on eating lots of great-quality nutritious meals, receiving in below your calories displays practically automatic.
It’s not only regarding the calories, it’s everything all of these calories are performing for you!
Principle 3. We conclude that an individual diet does not fit all.
What you eat should be determined by your individual goals, tolerances, intolerances, and your commitment to follow the diet
What you eat should be determined by your goals as much as your individual needs and problems.
Health shows Wealth exists to help teach others that…
Be Committed towards your health, You can DO IT!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.